Below is the recommended process for planning and structuring your GYROTONIC® Teacher Training program. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Aimee McDonald-Anderson at 734.761.2306 or via email at email@example.com.
Take some private lessons and become familiar with the GYROTONIC® techniques.
GYROTONIC® Pre-Training Course
- Duration: 6 days (taken either consecutively or in two 3-day segments)
- Goal: Learn movement material for your own body and understanding
- Base price : $850 (+ $200 studio fee)
GYROTONIC® Foundation Course
- Duration: 12 days (must begin within 3 months of Pre-Training completion)
- Apply and develop the teaching skills learned in the Foundation course.
- Gain experience working with different bodies in real life teaching situations.
- Base price: $1500 (+ $350 studio fee)
- Duration: 60 hours
- Put into practice the information learned in Pre-Training and Foundation Courses
- Gain client experience.
Apprentice teachers can also charge for their sessions, allowing them to earn a little cash while working through the program. We generally recommend that apprentice teachers keep their fees low, gradually increasing them once they’ve complete their training.
Supervised Apprentice Hours Course
- Duration: 6 days (consecutive or two 3-day segments)
- Assessment by a Master Trainer
- Deepening understanding of the GYROTONIC® system.
- Addressing issues and questions that may have come up with clients during apprentice teaching.
- Base price: $700 (+ $200 studio fee)
Complete Apprentice Training Hours
- Duration: 3 days
- Learn more layers of information and understanding of the movement and teaching applications.
- Base price: $350 (+ estimated $100 studio fee)